Xtreme Performance - Heavy Duty Sprung Ceramic Clutch Kit Impreza STI
The Stage 2 clutch uses an upgraded pressure plate combined with a ceramic friction disc in sprung configurations. The stage two clutch range is designed for road and track going vehicles that require a higher torque capacity and temperature tolerance, and faster engagement. Clutch engagement is more aggressive than stage 1, so it is not recommended for daily driven vehicles.
These kits feature a high quality cover with increased clamping force compared with standard, between 20-40% depending on the demands of the individual vehicle. They use a ceramic “paddle” friction disc which can result in more noise and harsher engagement.
Torque (Nm): 865
Flywheel Step: -15.0mm/.590"
Clutch Disc Diameter (mm): 240
Clutch Disc Spline Count: 24
Clutch Disc Spline Diameter (mm): 25.2
• SUBARU WRX (STi) 2.0L EJ207 TURBO AWD 6-Speed (2.0L 4-cyl EJ207 Turbo EFI Petrol)(6-Speed AWD)(1/2001-9/2005)
• SUBARU WRX 2.0L EJ205 TURBO AWD GDB 5-Speed (2.0L 4-cyl EJ205 Turbo EFI Petrol 175KW)(5-Speed AWD)(1/2001-9/2005)
• SUBARU IMPREZA 2.0L EJ20 AWD 240mm Clutch (GGB,GRB) TURBO/NON-TURBO (2.0L 4-cyl EJ20 DOHC Turbo/Non-Turbo 110/206KW)(5-Speed AWD)(1/2000-12/2008)
• SUBARU LEGACY 2.0L EJ20 DOHC 180KW AWD 240mm Clutch (BP5) (2.0L 4-cyl EJ20 DOHC TURBO 180KW)(5-Speed AWD)(1/2003-12/2008)
• SUBARU WRX (STi) 2.5L TURBO AWD 6-Speed (2.0L 4-cyl Turbo EFI Petrol)(6-Speed AWD)(10/2005-on)
• SUBARU LIBERTY 3.0L 6cyl (3.0L 6-cyl DOHC MPI 180KW Petrol)(8/2004-on)
• SUBARU LEGACY 3.0L EZ30D 162/180KW (BEE,BHE,BLE,BPE) (3.0L 4-cyl EZ30D 162/180KW)(5-Speed AWD)(1/2000-12/2007)
Price excl. 23% VAT 551,55 EUR
Price incl. 23% VAT 678,41 EUR
Manufacturer's Website www.xtremeclutch.com.au/