Transmission oil Millers CRX LS 75W90 NT+ 1L
Competition fully synthetic transmission oil with friction modifiers for limited slip differentials. Incorporates “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses, whilst providing additional shock protection to the gear mechanism. Competition grade transmission oils which are available in various viscosities and are formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil.
Designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes and axles which require limited slip high performance oils. Hypoid differentials with limited slip, gearboxes with combined limited slip differential, synchromesh and non-synchromesh manual gearboxes, transaxles and transfer boxes. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X.
· Laboratory tests and results show a further 15% reduction in friction and a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
· Friction-modified transmission oil, which has minimised power loss characteristics
· Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes
· Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability
· Low friction/low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures
· High film strength and shock protection for maximum protection
· High performance in limited slip differentials
· Also compatible in non LS axles and transaxles
· API GL4 API GL5 API MT-1 MIL-PRF-2105E
· ZF-TE-ML-02B ZF-TE-ML-05B ZF-TE-ML-05D (Limited Slip) ZF-TE-ML-07A
· ZF-TE-ML-12B ZF-TE-ML-16F ZF-TE-ML-17B ZF-TE-ML-19C
SAE Viscosity Grade 75w90
Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.856
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 14.1cSt
Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C 80,000mPas
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7968 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
Price 20,35 EUR
Price incl. VAT 25,03 EUR
By weight 1,100 kg
Manufacturer's Website www.millersoils.co.uk