Transmission oil Millers CRX 75W90 NT+ 1L
Competition fully synthetic transmission oil. A blend of full synthetic base oils incorporating new “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses. Competition grade transmission oils which are available in various viscosities and are formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil.
Designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes. Manual transmissions, synchromesh, nonsynchromesh, sequential gearboxes, transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited slip which require API GL4 or GL5 performance. Recommended for modern transmissions where full synthetic oil is specified, especially for high performance road and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Elite Transmissions. Note: Does not contain friction modifiers. For plate type Limited Slip differentials use CRX LS 75w90 NT.
· Laboratory tests and results show a further 15% reduction in friction and a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
· Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
· Fast lubrication flow to component extremes on start up.
· Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability.
· Low friction/low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
· High film strength for maximum component protection.
· Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss.
· API GL4 API GL5 API MT-1 MIL-PRF-2105E
· ZF TE-ML-02B ZF TE-ML-05B ZF TE-ML-07A ZF TE-ML-12B
· ZF TE-ML-16F ZF TE-ML-17B ZF TE-ML-19C ZF TE-ML-21B
SAE Viscosity Grade 75w90
Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.856
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 13.9cSt
Brookfield Viscosity @ -40°C 60,000mPas
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7966 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
Price excl. 23% VAT 21,40 EUR
Price incl. 23% VAT 26,32 EUR
By weight 1,100 kg
Manufacturer's Website www.millersoils.co.uk