RCM High Performance 11mm cylinder head stud kit Impreza EJ20/25
Manufacturer: Roger Clark Motorsport
The RCM 11mm Performance Head Stud Kit is highly recommended for any new or rebuilt engine producing up to or around 350bhp.
Manufactured from S99 Steel with a certified minimum yield strength of 1080 MPa our new Performance Studs offer a substantialy greater force on your cylinder head gaskets when compared to the O.E cylinder head bolts. With a greater pressure placed on your cylinder heads (and in turn your cylinder head gaskets) this greatly reduces the chance of head movement under boost, keeping your precious head gaskets stable and allowing them to continue providing an effective seal from cylinder chambers, oil and waterways.
All kits are supplied with RCM's own assembly lube, which utilizes Graphite DJ technology, ensuring you are able to install to the correct torque figures accurately.
# TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
• Cylinder head studs manufactured using Aircraft Grade S99 Steel.
• Cylinder head stud thread pitch (Block): M11X1.25.
• Cylinder head stud thread pitch (Cylinder Head): M11X1.25.
• Cylinder head stud length: 197mm.
• Kits comprises of:
X12 Performance studs.
X12 Heat treated nuts.
X12 Heat treated washers.
X1 Sachet of Moly Grease.
X1 Fitting Instruction Guide.
# KEY FEATURES
- Vast improvement in clamping pressure when compared to the original cylinder head bolt.
- Increased seal pressure between the cylinder block face, head gasket and cylinder head face.
- Reduces head gasket wear.
- Reduces cylinder head lift under boost.
Highly recommended for engines running up to and around 350bhp
# CONFIRMED APPLICATIONS
All EJ20, EJ22 & EJ25 engines.
If you are unsure of fitment then please check your engine code or contact our sales department
Box Dimensions 25x11x10 cm
Dimensional Weight 0.5 kg
Actual Weight 3 kg
Price excl. 23% VAT 233,24 EUR
Price incl. 23% VAT 286,88 EUR
Manufacturer's Website www.rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk/