RCM Extreme 11mm cylinder head stud kit Impreza EJ20/25
Manufacturer: Roger Clark Motorsport
The RCM1540 Extreme 11mm Head Stud kit is an absolute must for your performance build. Manufactured from Aircraft Grade S99 Steel, and with a tensile strength in excess of 237,000 Psi (1640MPa), our 11mm kit reduces head movement under boost, and provides optimum head to block clamping, ably dealing with the higher combustion pressures associated with a modified performance engine, up to around 450Bhp. All kits are supplied with RCM's own assembly lube, which utilizes Graphite DJ technology, ensuring you are able to install to the correct torque figures accurately.
# TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
• Cylinder head studs manufactured using Aircraft Grade Steel.
• Cylinder head stud thread pitch (Block End): M11X1.25.
• Cylinder head stud thread pitch (Cylinder Head end): M11X1.25.
• Cylinder head stud length: 197mm.
• Kits comprises of:
• X12 Extreme studs.
• X12 Heat treated nuts.
• X12 Heat treated washers.
• X1 Sachet of moly grease.
• X1 Fitting instruction guide.
# KEY FEATURES
• Vast improvement in clamping pressure when compared to the original cylinder head bolt.
• Increased seal pressure between the cylinder block face, head gasket and cylinder head face.
• Reduces head gasket wear.
• Reduces cylinder head lift under boost.
• Highly recommended for engines running up to and around 450bhp
# CONFIRMED APPLICATIONS
All EJ20, EJ22 & EJ25 engines.
If you are unsure of fitment then please check your engine code or contact our sales department
Box Dimensions 25X11X10 cm
Dimensional Weight 0.5 kg
Actual Weight 3.3 kg
Netto Price 383,44 EUR
Total Price 471,63 EUR
Manufacturer's Website www.rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk/