PURCHASE REGULATIONS OF 4TURBO SP. Z O.O. STORE
Every time the following terms are mentioned in these Regulations:
1. Client – means an individual with full legal capacity, using the Store and capable of placing an order in the Store on the terms and conditions specified in the Regulations;
2. Civil Code – means the Civil Code of 23 April 1964, (Journal of Laws 2017, item 459 as amended);
3. Purchase Regulations of 4Turbo Sp. z o.o. – means these Regulations, available on the Company’s website in a manner allowing it to be downloaded, replayed and recoded, amended and modified from time to time;
4. Call Centre – means the phone service for Ordering Parties and Clients, performed by the Company’s employees providing additional information to Ordering Parties and collecting, verifying and confirming the acceptance of orders on behalf of the Company – available at telephone number: +48 32 356 75 80;
5. Store – means the Company’s website available at: www.4turbo.pl;
6. Company – means 4TURBO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Katowice, 40-541, at ul. Rzepakowa 1A, entered in the commercial register of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number KRS 0000247313, with a share capital of PLN 2,000,000, paid up in total, statistical ID No (REGON): 240 237 294, TAX ID NO (NIP): 954 253 57 59.
7. Goods – mean products, materials and goods placed in the Store, designated for sale;
8. Ordering Party – means a Client who has completed and submitted the order form.
1. All intellectual property rights, particularly trademarks, copyrights and moral rights to works, constituting in particular graphic elements, concept (layout) or technical elements (information recorded in the Store’s source code) to which the Company is entitled and that are protected under the Act on Copyrights and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (uniform text Journal of Laws of 2017, item 880, as amended). Using these works, constituting the Store’s content, in a way that is misleading with regard to the authorship of all or part of the works, or copying or storing all or part of the Store’s content, disseminating works without publishing the surname or nickname of the author and disseminating works without the Company’s consent as the party holding copyrights and moral rights for purposes other than private and non-commercial ones, will result in an infringement of the rights of the Company and constitutes the basis for pursuing claims resulting from that infringement.
2. Producers of goods offered in the Store are exclusively entitled to copyrights and author’s moral rights to graphic signs identifying them in the Store, as well as to all to other proper names of these producers.
1. Any information contained in the Store and given by the Call Centre does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to enter into an agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code. By submitting an order, the Ordering Party makes a purchase offer for certain Goods on the terms and conditions defined in its description, subject to the Company’s acceptance.
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse to perform orders if the Goods are not available in the Store at the time.
Completing and submitting the order form indicates that the Ordering Party has read and accepted the provisions of these Regulations.
1. Only adults with full legal capacity may use the Store.
2. The Client is obliged to refrain from any activity that could affect the proper functioning of the Store, in particular, from any interference with the Store’s content. The Client is prohibited from submitting any illegal content.
3. Using the Store, including placing additional orders and registering an Account, requires meeting the following technical requirements:
3.1. having permanent access to a computer, laptop or other electronic equipment with internet access,
3.2. having access to email,
3.3. holding an internet browser in a version that serves the Store.
4. The Company performs sales services through the Store, and in the case of registering and using an Account, also the possibility of following the order status.
5. The Company states that, while the Client uses the Store, information regarding the Client is automatically collected, including IP address, domain name, browser type, and operating system type. This information is collected in the form of text files, stored on the Store’s users terminal equipment (cookies).
6. The Store uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the Client’s terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (an internet browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the Client’s terminal equipment for the terms described in the cookies’ parameters, or until deleted by the Client.
7. These files allow for the later identification of the customer (the Ordering Party / the Client) in the case of repeated connections from the computer on which they are saved. Cookies are used by the Store for the following purposes: maintaining the sessions of a logged-on Client, in order to facilitate the use of the Store’s resources by the customer, in order to adjust the Store’s layout to the expectations of a certain customer, in order to monitor the traffic on the Store’s websites, including comparing the frequency of using certain resources by customers.
8. Cookies do not cause any configuration changes in the equipment or in software installed in the Client’s equipment.
10. A Client who wishes to delete existing cookies should select the applicable settings in the website browser used, or should delete these cookies manually. The process of deleting cookies varies depending on a browser used by the Client. Blocking or deleting cookies may cause difficulties with the use of the on-line Store, and in some cases it may disable the use of some of its options.
11. The Company uses Google Analytics, which is a system for internet analysis, allowing the Company to see data regarding traffic and interest in the Store, as well as Client information (including, for instance, data regarding the Client’s age and gender). The information is used by the Company in order to adjust the Store’s functionality to the expectations of individuals using the store, to create viewing statistics, and to improve the accuracy of search results in order to monitor traffic on the Store’s websites.
12. Clients who want to remove their data from Google Analytics (who do not agree to their personal data being processing by this system) should block cookies files as described in section 9 above, and are entitled to have their data removed from the database in Google Analytics (option available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
The Company declares that the Goods sold by the Store are newly manufactured, free of any physical and legal defects.
The Goods offered by the Store are specialised components and parts of vehicles used in vehicles designated for use outside of public roads within the meaning of the Act on Public Roads of 21 March 1985 (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2222 as amended), in particular on railways and in enclosed sections.
1. The Goods sold in the Store may only be assembled in vehicles by specialist car mechanic garages with the applicable equipment and accessories, employing qualified personnel and meeting other conditions of their assembly.
2. The Store and the Company deals solely with the sale of Goods, and are not liable for the actions of garages described in section 1.
The Goods may be used in a certain country if it has relevant licence.
The Goods offered for sale by the Store at the Client’s individual order are not subject to return or replacement.
Placing and performance of an order
1. The Store operates 24 hours a day, except for breaks caused by technical reasons (e.g. a server failure or maintenance).
2. The Call Centre operates from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:00.
Orders placed in the Store are verified and confirmed during the Call Centre’s working hours.
An order is performed as long as its acceptance is confirmed by the Call Centre employees.
The order is accepted provided that the form is completed correctly, meaning that at least the obligatory fields in the form must be completed. The Client may also use the Store upon registering (creating a user’s Account), which is served by the Store free of charge and the agreement is made for an indefinite time. The Client may withdraw from the agreement for maintaining an account at any time, by notifying the Company about this. Entering into an agreement for maintaining an account takes place at the moment when the Client receives the registration form at the email address indicated by the Client.
1. The Store sends confirmation to the Ordering Party within 24 hours from the date of receipt of the order of Goods.
2. If the Ordering Party submits an order outside the hours given in Article 11 of the Regulations, the date described in section 1 for confirming that the form was sent is calculated from the moment when the Call Centre commences operations.
3. Confirmation that the order form was sent will be delivered by email to the email address given by the Ordering Party in the order.
Confirmation of the acceptance or refusal of the order will be delivered within 24 hours from the order placement confirmation date, by email to the email address given by the Ordering Party in the order.
The order acceptance confirmation contains:
1. the order number – a number given by the Store to the order submitted by the Ordering Party,
2. confirmation of information regarding the Ordering Party
3. the order performance date,
4. the amount of any advance payment, if required,
5. possible additional costs, including delivery costs.
The Store may refuse to accept an order if:
1. the Ordering Party incorrectly completed the order form,
2. some other circumstances occur for which the Company is not liable (e.g. no access to Goods).
The Store may refuse to perform an accepted order if:
1. the Ordering Party fails to make the advance payment to the Company on time and in the amount specified in the order confirmation, or
2. some other circumstances occur that prevent the order from being performed, not known to the Company at the moment of accepting the order, and for which the Company is not liable.
Order performance dates, understood as the dates of dispatching ordered Goods to the Ordering Party, are as follows:
1. with regard to Goods held in the Store’s stock – on the next business day, namely on the working day of the Call Centre following the date when the Ordering Party was notified about the Order acceptance, or after the date when the Client made the agreed advance payment;
2. with regard to other Goods – the performance date is agreed with the Ordering Party each time;
3. due to certain special needs of the Ordering Party, an order may be performed faster – as an express order. Conditions for an express order, and the amount of additional fee related to the performance of the express order are agreed individually with the Ordering Party.
1. The Ordering Party may submit an order for goods not included in the Store’s offer, concerning a similar range of goods – hereinafter the “Individual Order.”
2. An Individual Order is performed under a separate agreement entered into with the Company, in the event of the Company being able to perform the Individual Order, in particular taking into account the availability of Goods subject to that order.
Entering into an agreement
An agreement is entered into:
1. when an order is performed without the obligation on the Ordering Party to make an advance payment – at the moment of confirming the acceptance of an order and the Store confirming the availability of the Goods.
2. when an order is performed with the obligation on the Ordering Party to make an advance payment – at the moment when the full amount of the advance payment is received in the Company’s bank account given in the confirmation of accepting the order.
Methods and costs of delivery
Ordered Goods will be delivered by:
1. courier to the address indicated by the Ordering Party;
2. personal collection of Goods by the Ordering Party.
Delivery costs are the costs of shipping the Goods to the Ordering Party.
1. If the Goods are delivered upon making a bank transfer or via DotPay, each order is additionally charged with the gross amount of PLN 20.00, where the delivery is performed by DHL courier service, or with a gross amount of PLN 18.00 if the delivery is performed by UPS delivery service.
2. If the Goods are delivered upon making a payment via PayPal or DotPay, additional commission is collected on each order. For payments via PayPal it amounts to 3.75%, and for payments via DotPay it amounts to 0%.
3. If Goods are delivered cash on delivery, a gross amount of PLN 30 is added, if the order is delivered by DHL courier service, or a gross amount of PLN 28.00 if the delivery is performed by UPS delivery service.
4. If the weight of delivered Goods exceeds 70 kg or its dimensions exceed one of the given values (1200×800x800mm), the delivery costs for the Goods are agreed individually.
5. The costs of delivery described in this Article 25 will be indicated in the order acceptance notification.
Price and payment conditions
All amounts given in the Store are gross amounts and include VAT.
Before sending Goods, the whole order must be paid for in advance, and for Individual Orders the payment is made in two parts, where the first part constitutes an advance payment indicated in the order confirmation.
1. The amount of the advance payment is specified by the Store in the order acceptance confirmation and does not exceed 60% of the value of the ordered Goods.
2. The advance payment may be paid to the bank account of a Company or at the Company’s cash desk within three days from receiving confirmation that the order was accepted.
The outstanding amount may be paid in the form selected by the Ordering Party in the order form in the following manner:
1.1. by cash, at the Company’s cash desk;
1.2. by bank transfer to the Company’s bank account (payment in advance);
1.3. by cash on delivery of the Goods’.
1. The ordered Goods will be handed over to the Ordering Party provided that the whole price and delivery costs have been paid. If payment is not made, it is understood as the Ordering Party withdrawing from the sale agreement.
2. At the Ordering Party’s request, the Store will send a hard copy of a VAT invoice together with ordered Goods. If no request is made for such an invoice, a VAT invoice is sent by email to the email address given by the Ordering Party. Acceptance of these Regulations constitutes consent for sending (submitting) invoices in an electronic form within the meaning of the Act on Goods and Services of 11 March 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1221, uniform text as amended), on the terms described in the Regulations.
Changes to the Store’s range of Goods
1. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the Store’s range of Goods and to change the prices of Goods.
2. While performing an agreement, the price given in the order is binding on the Ordering Party, unless the Company notified the Ordering Party about the change in price during the period from placing an order to the moment of confirming the acceptance of the order, and the Ordering Party agreed to this change. If the Ordering Party does not agree to the price change, it is assumed that the agreement was not entered into.
1. Subject to Article 557 of the Civil Code, the Company is liable towards the Ordering Party for any physical defects in Goods, understood as the non-compliance of the sold item with an agreement made with the Company, unless the Ordering Party knew about the existence of the defect at the moment of entering into the agreement or accepting the Goods. The Ordering Party is obliged to inspect the condition of the Goods at the moment of accepting them, including whether or not the shipment is damaged, and in the event of finding any defects in the shipment, the Ordering Party should immediately demand that a relevant report be prepared by the person making the delivery, or should notify the Company immediately, no later than on the day following the delivery date.
2. Complaints regarding the incompleteness of delivered Goods, or damage thereto, may be reviewed only if that the Ordering Party prepared a complaint report at the moment of receiving the Goods, in the presence of the person delivering the Goods, which does not exclude the rights of Ordering Parties being consumers, as set out in the Civil Code.
The Company is not liable for damage caused to third parties through the use of Goods, or vehicles modified with the use of Goods.
1. The Company does not provide information on the possibility of using the Goods in the Store for certain makes of vehicles.
2. The Company is not liable for any damage to vehicles caused by any incorrect use or assembly of Goods ordered from the Store.
In particular, the Company is not liable for:
1. losses caused by the use of ordered Goods;
2. losses resulting from the incorrect assembly of ordered Goods, in particular, their incorrect assembly by an entity failing to meet the requirements described in Article 8 section 1 of the Regulations;
3. the loss of special rights by the Ordering Party under guarantee or warranty, granted by the producer or seller of the vehicle in which ordered Goods were used;
4. the loss of special rights under an insurance policy or other similar agreement by the Ordering Party;
5. penalties or other obligations imposed on the Ordering Party as a result of an infringement of Article 7 of the Regulations;
6. the loss of points during sports tournaments, or the loss of prizes, records and other performances.
1. Complaints are submitted in writing to the Company’s address.
2. When submitting a complaint, the Ordering Party is obliged to deliver to the Company the Goods subject to this complaint. If the Ordering Party is exercising its rights under warranty or returning an item due to a withdrawal from the agreement, it is obliged to deliver the defective item to the location indicated by the Company, at the Company’s expense.
3. A complaint is reviewed immediately, and no later than within 30 days from the date when it is received by the Company.
4. Failing to submit an answer to a complaint within the time limit indicated in section 3 above is understood as acceptance of the complaint.
1. Subject to Article 560 of the Civil Code, if the complaint is accepted, the Company will deliver repaired Goods, or Goods free of any defects, to the Ordering Party.
2. If it is not possible to deliver repaired Goods or Goods free of any defects to the Ordering Party, the Ordering Party is entitled to submit a statement on a reduction in price, or to withdraw from the agreement. In this case the Company will return to the Ordering Party all or part of the already paid price for the Goods, within seven days from the date of the complaint being accepted.
Withdrawal from the agreement
1. The Ordering Party, being a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code, is entitled to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days from the date of receiving the Goods, without giving any reason, by submitting a written declaration to the Company in accordance with the template constituting Attachment No 1 to the Regulations, and on the terms and conditions set out in the notice about withdrawing from the agreement, constituting a further part of Attachment No 1 to the Regulations.
2. Goods imported at the special order of the Ordering Party, or individualised by the Ordering Party, marked in the on-line store as “special order items”, are excluded from the right to withdraw from an agreement described in section 1.
3. It is not possible to withdraw from the agreement after the expiry of the time limit described in section 1. If a statement on withdrawal is submitted after the expiry of this time limit, the Company may:
3.1. accept the returned Goods if they are returned intact, in which case the Store is entitled to return only 80% of the price paid by the Ordering Party,
3.2. accept the returned Goods, but if their packaging is not intact, then the Store is entitled to return only 50% of the price paid by the Ordering Party.
When withdrawing from an agreement, the Ordering Party is obliged to immediately return the received Goods, no later than within 14 days. In this case, the agreement is considered not to have existed. Together with returned Goods, the Ordering Party is obliged to return the received VAT invoice.
1. When withdrawing from the agreement, the Ordering Party is obliged to return the received Goods undamaged.
2. Returned Goods cannot show any signs of use, and the Ordering Party is charged with the costs of using an item exceeding the use required in order to check its character, features and method of use.
3. The Company will refuse to accept Goods sent back by the Ordering Party at the Company’s expense.
1. The Company will return to the Ordering Party the price paid for the Goods within 14 days from receiving a declaration from the Ordering Party on withdrawing from an agreement, provided that the returned Goods meet the requirements described in Article 40 of the Regulations.
2. The price paid will be returned to the Ordering Party to the indicated bank account, or by post office transfer, or in the manner previously used by the Ordering Party.
Under the circumstances described in Article 38 of the Regulations, excluding the option of withdrawing from the agreement, the Company will notify the Ordering Party about the refusal to accept the returned Goods, while demanding that the Ordering Party collects these Goods.
Personal data protection
1. The Company collects and processes the Ordering Party’s personal data, including: contact details, such as first name and surname, address, email address, phone number, gender, information regarding payments and payments history, orders history, information necessary to issue a VAT invoice and data gathered in cookie files.
2. The Company collects and processes personal data of Ordering Parties and Clients for the following purposes and on the following bases:
1.1. in order to manage purchases performed on-line in the Store, in order to process orders and returns and to send notifications to Ordering Parties about delivery status, or in the event of any problems with delivering Goods, in order to manage payments and review complaints and guarantee claims regarding products – pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), and therefore in connection with the need to process personal data for the performance of the agreement;
1.2. in order to send marketing offers, questionnaires and invitations by email – only if the Ordering Party or Client agrees to receiving such communications, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the GDPR;
1.3. for servicing the Client’s account at the Store – registering an account is deemed to be giving consent to personal data processing necessary for it to be serviced by the Company (so personal data processing is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 letter a) of the GDPR);
1.4. in order to perform obligations imposed on the Company on the basis of generally applicable laws – pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the GDPR, namely when processing is necessary in order to perform the legal obligation of the controller.
3. Access to the personal data of Ordering Parties and Clients is given only to the Company’s employees within the scope necessary to properly carry out the order and to conduct marketing activities (provided that the Ordering Party and the Client have given their consent for this), as well as third parties – suppliers of services to the Company (particularly entities providing legal services, in the event of pursuing claims, entities providing accounting services for the Company, advertising agencies, suppliers of IT services and courier services). The Company does not transmit the personal data of the Client or of the Ordering Party, it does not sell the data and does not exchange the data with third parties for marketing purposes on terms other than applicable while entrusting personal data processing and sharing data in compliance with applicable laws.
4. The Ordering Party or the Client is entitled to:
1.1. access his/her personal data – the Client or the Ordering Party may at all times demand information on what personal data is stored by the Company;
1.2. transfer his/her personal data – if the Company processes personal data in an automated manner, whether with consent or through an executed agreement, the Client or the Ordering Party is entitled to receive copies of personal data in a structured, generally used and readable format;
1.3. amend his/her personal data – the Client or the Ordering Party may at any time demand that his/her personal data be amended if the data is incorrect, as well as to supplement incomplete data;
1.4. demand the deletion of his/her personal data, or to object to its processing – the Client or the Ordering Party may at any time demand the deletion of his/her personal data;
1.5. demand that the scope of processing be limited – the Client or the Ordering Party may at any time demand that the scope of processing his/her personal data be limited;
1.6. submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5. The possibility of exercising some of the rights described in section 4 above may be limited in connection with obligations imposed on the Company based on generally applicable laws (e.g. the need to store certain accounting documents for periods stipulated by law), in connection with an order submitted by the Ordering Party that has not yet been executed (so if further processing is necessary to perform the agreement) or in connection with possible claims that the Company may be entitled to against Clients or Ordering Parties.
6. In the case of personal data processing based on the Client’s or Ordering Party’s consent (for marketing purposes or in order to register and service an account in the Store), the Client or the Ordering Party is entitled to withdraw their consent for data processing at any time, without affecting the legality of processing performed on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
7. The provision of personal data by the Client or Ordering Party is voluntary, though it is a condition for the performance of the objectives described in section 2 above.
8. The Company does not process personal data in an automated manner, particularly in the form of profiling.
9. The Company processes the personal data of Ordering Parties and Clients for various periods of time: (i) resulting from generally applicable provisions of law (e.g. the need to store certain accounting documents for periods indicated by the law), (ii) for the period of validity of a given consent for marketing purposes, or in order to register and service an account in the Store (until the withdrawal of consent), (iii) for the period necessary to perform and later settle the agreement, and possible pursuit of claims under the agreement (if the Ordering Party made the purchase in the Store).
The look of Goods presented in photos published in the Store may differ from their original look, and this fact cannot constitute the basis for a complaint about the Goods, as long as the Goods have no physical defects within the meaning of the Civil Code.
Some Goods available in the Store do not have or may not be admitted for use on public roads, and therefore their use infringes or may infringe the provisions of the Highway Code of 20 June 1997, and of other normative acts. In addition, the use of these Goods may limit or exclude the buyer’s rights under the guarantee or warranty granted to it by third parties for the vehicle in which these Goods were used.
All risks related to holding the Goods (including the risk of loss or deterioration) are transferred to the Ordering Part at the moment of receiving the Goods.
1. The company reserves the right to amend the content of these Regulations.
2. The provisions of the Regulations applicable at the moment of placing the order are binding for the Ordering Party, unless the Company notified the Ordering Party about amendments to the Regulations during the period from placing an order to the moment of accepting the order.
1. Polish law applies to all legal relationships resulting from this agreement.
2. Any disputes that may arise from this agreement will be reviewed by the Court with its jurisdiction over the Company’s registered office, except for cases where a consumer is the Ordering Party. In these cases, the consumer has the right to select the court according to the principle: an action regarding the execution of an agreement, establishing its content, amending the agreement and establishing the agreement’s existence, an action regarding the performance of the agreement, its termination or invalidation, as well as compensation for the non-performance or undue performance of the agreement may be filed with a court applicable to the place of the performance of the agreement.
Katowice, 25 May 2018
SCHEDULE NO 1 TO THE REGULATIONS – TEMPLATE STATEMENT ON WITHDRAWING FROM THE AGREEMENT
(The form should be completed and sent back only if you intend to withdraw from an agreement)
– The Addressee [a business should enter here the company name, full address for correspondence and fax number and email address, if available]
– I/We(*) hereby announce that I/we(*) are withdrawing from a sale agreement regarding the following items(*) /a delivery agreement regarding the following items(*) a contract for a specific work regarding the performance of the following items (*)/the performance of the following service(*)
– The date of entering into an agreement(*)/of receipt(*)
– First name(s) and surname(s) of the consumer(s)
– The address(es) of the consumer(s)
– Signature(s) of the Consumer(s) (if the form is sent in hard copy)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
INFORMATION ON EXERCISING THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
TEMPLATE INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT THE WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
The right to withdraw from the agreement
You are entitled to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days, without giving any reason. The time limit for withdrawing from the agreement expires 14 days after the date: (i) in the case of an agreement involving the transfer of ownership of items – when you became the owner of the items, or when a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you became the owner of an item, (ii) in the case of an agreement involving the transfer of ownership of many items, delivered separately – when you became the owner of the last item, or when a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you became the owner of the last item, or (iii) in the case of an agreement involving the transfer of ownership of items delivered in batches or in parts – when you became owners of the last batch or part, or when a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you became the owner of the last batch or part.
In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement, you must notify us about your decision on the withdrawal from this agreement by submitting a clear declaration (for instance a letter sent by regular mail, fax or email). You may use the template withdrawal form, but this is not obligatory.
You may also complete and send a form on withdrawing from the agreement, or any other explicit declaration, electronically through our website . If you use this possibility, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of the notice on withdrawing from an agreement on a durable carrier (for instance by email),
Please return the Goods to the following address: ul. Rzepakowa 1A, 40-541, Katowice, immediately, and in any case no later than on the 14th day from the date of notifying us about withdrawing from the agreement. The time limit is observed if you send back the item within 14 days.
You will have to pay (i) the direct cost of returning the goods in the amount of PLN 20 or (ii) if you cannot reasonably estimate the cost of returning the goods in advance, you will have to pay the direct cost of returning the goods in the amount of approximately PLN 30.
You are liable only for any drop in the value of an item resulting from it being used in a manner other than necessary to check the character, features and functioning of the item.
In order to observe the time limit for withdrawing from the agreement, it is enough to send information on exercising the right to withdraw from the agreement before the expiry of the time limit for withdrawing from the agreement.
Effects of withdrawing from the Agreement
In the event of withdrawing from the agreement, we will return all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the items (except for additional costs resulting from selecting a method of delivery other than the least expensive, regular delivery method we offer), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date when we were notified about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this agreement. The payment will be returned using the same payment method as described in the previous transaction, unless you explicitly agreed to another solution; in any case you will not be charged in connection with the return.
Date of Update: 2021-02-16 09:26:00