RCM Fuel Pressure Regulator Impreza GT/WRX/STI, Forester XT, Legacy - RCM1517
Fuel Pressure Regulators allow maximum fuel control with absolute minimum flow restriction for engines up to and exceeding 1500 HP. Developed with Advanced Bypass Technology and an Enlarged Port Design to provide accurate fuel pressure control across the range, enabling your fuel pump to push more, draw less current, and always meet fuel volume demands with no pressure creep.
All RCM Performance Fuel Pressure Regulators are laboratory tested and are perfectly compatible with gasoline and methanol. In addition each has a diaphragm made of flurosilicone for extended life and high temperature protection. Each is meticulously machined from 6061-T651 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy and protected with Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Type II Anodize colour (Red, Blue & Black).
• Features a vacuum/boost compensating port for a supercharger, turbo, or intake manifold vacuum connection.
• Holds fuel system pressure for at least 20 minutes after pump shutdown.
• 1/8 inch NPT gage port.
• Machined from 6061-T651 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy
• Coated with Military Specification MIL-A-8625 Anodize colour.
• Relief Pressure Adjustment Range: 35-90 psi (atmospheric reference)
• Maximum Relief Flow Capacity: 3.0 GPM
• Inlet/Outlet Port Size 2x AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
• Return Port Size AN-6 (O-Ring Seal)
Price excl. 23% VAT 160,85 EUR
Price incl. 23% VAT 197,84 EUR
By weight 0,200 kg
Manufacturer's Website www.rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk/