Motor oil Millers CFS 5W40 5L
CFS 5w40 is suitable for fast road, race, rally, sprints and hill climbs. It is also suited to engines with hydraulic tappets such as the Ford Zetec. The competition full synthetic engine oil is formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with the latest additive technology for maximum performance.
Use as received for competition or modified engines where maximum power release is the preferred criteria. Formulated for high revving engines used in circuit racing or for larger engines for short duration i.e. hill climbs and sprints.
· Provides a 26% reduction in friction plus a reduction in wear compared to a standard engine oil
· Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oil.
· By utilising both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to ‘shear’ and viscosity loss in highly stress areas.
Full synthetic oil provides:
· Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil.
· High film strength for ultimate protection.
· Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up.
· Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
· The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance.
· CFS 5w40 provides the optimum balance between hydrodynamic and boundary lubrication and the power absorbed through pumping losses to ensure maximum power release.
· Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B4
· Ideal for fast road or track day use, especially in engines where a 5w30 is normally specified
· Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
SAE Viscosity Grade 5w40
Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.859
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 14.3cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C 89.7cSt
Viscosity Index 165
Pour Point °C -39
Flashpoint °C 226
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -30°C 6,600cP Maximum
TBN mg KOH / gm 10.0
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7953 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
For Technical assistance call +44 (0) 1484 475060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price excl. 23% VAT 54,83 EUR
Price incl. 23% VAT 67,44 EUR
By weight 5,100 kg
Manufacturer's Website www.millersoils.co.uk