Fully Synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology ultra low friction formulation. Ideal for fast road, competition and race use and also specific for larger race and rally engines, with or without turbochargers. Especially suited to vehicles that are subject to severe high stress conditions and highly beneficial to high revving engines.
For competition or high performance modified engines.
Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
Fully synthetic Triple Ester Nano Technology oil provides:
• Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
• Significantly reduced friction
• Reduced component wear promotes longer engine life.
• Reduced heat production
• Increased power output and torque
• Improved reliability
• Improved energy efficiency
• Superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics
• Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SM/CF and ACEA A3/B4
• For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified
• Suitable for operating at 125oC with peak temperatures up to 150oC
• Offers exceptional protection, especially where subject to severe and high stress conditions
SAE Viscosity Grade 10w60
Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.870
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 23.3 cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C 161 cSt
Viscosity Index 175
Pour Point °C -42
Flashpoint °C 226
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -25°C 7,000cP
TBN mg KOH / gm 10.1
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7965 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
For Technical assistance call +44 (0) 1484 475060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price 16,98 EUR
Price incl. VAT 20,88 EUR
By weight 1,1000 kg
Manufacturer's Website www.millersoils.co.uk