Motor oil Millers CFS 10W50 1L
Competition full synthetic engine oil. Formulated with 100% synthetic base fluids, including a synergistic blend of three esters combined with latest additive technology for maximum performance. The CFS 10w50 is recommended for race and rally engines and is particularly suited to modified, high performance vehicles with or without turbochargers, for fast road and track day use. This is also a high performance alternative to standard oils where the manufacturer specifies this viscosity.
Use as received for competition, modified and high performance engines.
Suitable for all normally aspirated and turbo-charged engines from 2 litres upwards.
· Provides a 26% reduction in friction plus a reduction in wear compared to a standard engine oil
· Fully synthetic oils provide many outstanding performance benefits over conventional mineral oils.
· By utilising both polyalphaolefins (PAO) and ester synthetics specially selected to minimise the amount of polymer used, the lubricant film provided is more resistant to ‘shear’ and viscosity loss in highly stressed areas.
Full synthetic oil provides:
· Load carrying capacity many times that of mineral oil.
· High film strength for ultimate protection.
· Outstanding cold flow properties for reduced wear at start up.
· Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
· The synergistic blend of three esters gives improved lubricity, reducing friction and enhancing the oils performance.
· CFS 10w50 is especially suited to modified, high performance vehicles, with or without turbochargers, for fast road and track day use.
· Manufactured to far exceed the requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B4
· Suitable for operating at 125°C with peak temperatures up to 150°C
· For fast road use or track days in engines where a 10w40 is normally specified
SAE Viscosity Grade 10w50
Specific Gravity @ 15°C 0.869
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100°C 20.0cSt
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40°C 165cSt
Viscosity Index 169
Pour Point °C -42
Flashpoint °C 240
Cold Crank Viscosity @ -25°C 7,000cP Maximum
TBN mg KOH / gm 10.0
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7955 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
For Technical assistance call +44 (0) 1484 475060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price excl. 23% VAT 13,41 EUR
Price incl. 23% VAT 16,49 EUR
By weight 1,100 kg
Manufacturer's Website www.millersoils.co.uk