Millers racing brake fluid 300+ 500mL
Manufacturer: Millers Oil
This product has an extremely high dry boiling point of at least 310˚C. It provides exceptional resistance to vapour locking and good compressibility for improved brake feel.
Use as received for racing and high performance braking systems where a non-mineral fluid is required and high braking temperatures are experienced. Extended performance DOT 4 + formulation suitable for high performance road cars, track day and competition use.
· Enhanced high temperature performance over DOT 4 fluids.
· Racing Brake Fluid 300 Plus has a dry boiling point of above 310°C in comparison to the 230°C required for standard DOT 4 fluids. It has the capability to perform at the high braking temperatures found under arduous racing conditions.
· Robust against water absorption, improving resistance to vapour lock.
· Mutually compatible with all fluids meeting the same specifications.
· Equilibrium Reflux Boiling Point Above 310°C
· Wet Equilibrium Boiling Point Above 194°C
· FMVSS 116 DOT 4
SAE Viscosity Grade J1703 and J1704
Specific Gravity @ 15°C 1.06
Flashpoint °C 300
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
Health and Safety Data Sheet 7976 applies to this product. When used for the purpose recommended and with due regard to the appropriate Health and Safety Data, the product should cause no concern. If in doubt, consult with Millers Oils Technical Department.
Price excl. 23% VAT 13,11 EUR
Price incl. 23% VAT 16,13 EUR
By weight 0,600 kg
Manufacturer's Website www.millersoils.co.uk