Versa-Shield was designed to protect starters from potential failure caused by under hood heat soak conditions.
Constructed using an aluminized heat reflective material backed with a hi-temp rated glass fiber insulation barrier, Versa-Shield is capable of reflecting radiant heat up to 2000°F (1100 C).
Simply wrap desired component with Versa-Shield and trim excess material. Edges attach to itself using a hook & loop edge closure design. In most cases there is no need to remove component when installing Versa-Shield.
- Withstands 500˚F (260 C) of direct heat and 2000˚F / 1100 C radiant
- Edges attach to itself with hook & loop closure design
- Universal-trim length to size
- Can easily be removed for shows
- No need to remove starter for installation in most cases
- Multiple uses to protect master cylinders, cool cans, distributors, fuel pumps & more
Our portal uses cookie files. The information used is saved by cookies and similar technologies, among others, for advertising and statistical purposes. Your Internet browser will help you change the cookie settings. Regulations