DBA disc brake, 4000 series T3, front, slotted, 316mm, Legacy 3.0 Spec B, Tribeca 3.0/3.6, DBA 42650S-10
DBA’s 4000 Series disc brake rotors are a direct replacement single-piece brake rotor, designed for drivers seeking upgraded performance braking above and beyond standard OE levels.
Cast from XG-150 high carbon alloyed iron and undergoing Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP), DBA’s metallurgy is able to handle the increased stress and heat generated under intense braking applications, time and time again.
Featuring DBA’s patented Kangaroo Paw ventilation that implements a series of 144 diamond and teardrop patterned pillars, DBA achieves up to a 30% increase in surface area and 20% improvement in cooling efficiency (as compared to a traditional straight vane design).
DBA’s 4000 Series rotors feature:
• XG-150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron
• TSP (Thermal Stability Profiling)
• Thermo-graphic paint markings (THGP)
• Direct replacement suitability
• Moisture proof corrosion protection packaging
DBA’s 4000 Series T3 is the ultimate in direct replacement single-piece performance brake rotor. Featuring all the benefits of the 4000 Series plus DBA’s patented world renowned T3 bi-directional slot design.
Built on the foundations of DBA’s T2 slot, the T3 slot design features additional, precise, CNC machined tri-symmetrical slots, resulting in an even quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. The T3 slot increases the number of exit points for brake pad friction dust and gases to escape through, further increasing the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop.
DBA’s revolutionary universal slot design eliminates the need for separate left and right slot designs seen in traditional rotor designs.
DBA’s 4000 Series T3 rotors are recommended for all performance applications from street driving, 4×4 and SUV, light utility vehicles, track days, rally cars and armoured vehicles.
T3 rotors are denoted by the suffix (S) in 4000 Series part numbers.
- Diameter (mm): 316
- Height (mm): 56.7
- Thickness (mm): 30
- Min. Thickness (mm): 28
- Inner Diameter (mm): 58
- Number of Holes: 10
- Pitch Circle (mm): 114.3
- Disc Vent: Vented
- Weight (kg): 10.3
- SUBARU FORESTER 2.0 i AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle (03/2013-on)
- SUBARU FORESTER 2.0 XT AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle (03/2013-on)
- SUBARU FORESTER 2.5 AWD Closed Off-Road Vehicle (07/2014-on)
- SUBARU LEVORG 2.0 AWD Wagon (05/2016-on)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 3.0 R Wagon (08/2004-04/2009)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 2.5 T AWD Sedan (09/2006-12/2009)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 2.0 GT AWD (BP5) Wagon (08/2004-08/2006)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 2.0 GT AWD (BL5) Sedan (08/2004-07/2006)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 3.6 AWD Sedan (09/2009-12/2014)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 2.0 Turbo AWD Wagon (09/2003-11/2006)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 2.0 GT AWD (BP5) Wagon (01/2006-08/2006)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 2.0 Wagon (06/2005-07/2007)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 2.5 GT AWD Wagon (07/2010-12/2014)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 3.0 R Sedan (08/2004-06/2009)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 2.0 Turbo AWD Sedan (09/2003-11/2006)
- SUBARU LIBERTY 2.5 T AWD Wagon (09/2006-12/2009)
- SUBARU OUTBACK 3.6 R Wagon (09/2009-12/2014)
- SUBARU TRIBECA 3.0 Closed Off-Road Vehicle (10/2006-12/2007)
- SUBARU TRIBECA 3.6 Closed Off-Road Vehicle (09/2007-on)
- SUBARU TRIBECA 3.0 Closed Off-Road Vehicle (01/2005-on)
Price excl. 23% VAT 134,50 EUR
Price incl. 23% VAT 165,43 EUR
By weight 10,300 kg
Manufacturer's Website www.dba.com.au